Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sweet Baby | David : 6 Months

You may remember this little guy from 6 months ago...
My nephew, David!

Despite it being a bad day of teething, David did super well, and we had a fun time doing his 6 month
photos.  I could just eat him up... I love him!  And I can't wait until we're getting pictures of him and his
cousin Georgia - coming soon!

Enjoy :)



This one makes me laugh :)


"Uh, Mom... I don't fit!"






His beautiful eyes... face... smile... hands...
I love him!


Look at that face. I absolutely love it!


Sweet boy with his Momma.



Smooches!





He liked his shoes :)

3 comments:

Xander said...

Going over to Their house is always a blast, even when he doesn't want to get to sleep. or wants his Noms now and not later.

Great pictures, loving the Captain Adorable shirt.

Lets hurry up and add his Cousin to the mix ;)

Kristiana said...

He is just precious!! His smile and eyes are simply captivating! These came out great! :D

Jean Marie said...

LOVE him. :) His legs are chubbers now!!!! :) The pictures are sweet, Em.

lens rental

Followers