Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Anticipating | Baby Ryan - Central Florida Maternity Photographer

In case y'all didn't already know, my brother has a pretty adorable family.

And I'm obviously very behind on my blog posting because their second son was born
the end of last year!  Sheesh, I've got to get better about this.

The first set of these pictures was done at Epcot on a very hot day with hungry men.
I'm proud of everyone for being patient and willing to do these pictures!

Baby Ryan, 34 weeks in utero

















Then a couple weeks later, we decided to get a few more during our Thanksgiving with my family.















Feeding a Christmas cookie to Baby Brother. 

D'awh 


So sweet.

1 comment:

Jean Marie said...

I LOVE these. Such a beautiful pregnant woman!!! And I love the different locations and the sweetness that pervades throughout.

Great job, Emily!!
Love you,
~ Jean Marie

lens rental

Followers